Ada Abroad: Living and Working in Germany

An online journal recording two years spent as a Fulbright/Pedagogical Exchange Service Teaching Assistant at secondary schools in Germany. (2003-2004 I was in a village near Bautzen; 2004-2005 I will be in Nordrhein-Westfalen.)

Name:
Location: Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

I'm an American living in Germany, working as a foreign language assistant at a secondary school. Future plans: getting my Ph.D. (probably in Germanic Linguistics), becoming a professor, living an ethical and meaningful life.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Also, She's FREE!!!

I just forgot to mention in my last post that, in case you hadn't heard, they let Jill Carroll go (daughter of my high school English teacher, Mary Beth Carroll)!!! And it sounds like she's unharmed.

This must be such a relief for her family.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kimberly said...

i heard that, that's great! i wanted to tell you but figured you probably knew too and decided to wait until you had a chance to deal with it first. hope everything else is going well!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Horse camping and trail directory

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Term Paper said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home